Built 2012 Jeep Wrangler JKU Rubicon - Colorado, $35k

Greg@RME

Adventurer
Selling my built and loaded 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. It currently has 80,*** miles on it. I have built this JKUR up to be reliable, driveable and capable on the trail. I don't trailer for our trips, its built to be roadtrip friendly. We've driven from Colorado to Baja MX, the Rubicon trail, Moab & all over the San Juan mountains, just to name a few locations. It was built for exploring, long trips and camping in mind. This JKU drives great on the freeway, around town and excels offroad. You can tune the suspension for the terrain & speed, where ever you are. Here's a list of the specs, I'm sure there are some things I'm forgetting. It has heated leather seats, power windows & locks, remote start, etc.

Drivetrain-

• Pentastar 3.6 V6
  • 5 speed auto trans
  • NP241OR Rock-Trac 4 to 1 t-case
  • Dana 44 axles with factory lockers, regeared with Yukon 4.56's
  • Front axle replaced with a Tera44 housing
  • TeraFlex HD ball joints
  • Front axle shafts upgraded to Spicer 1350 joints and shafts
  • TeraFlex diff covers F & R
  • Tom Wood front 1310 CV driveshaft
Suspension-

• TeraFlex Outback Suspension system with SpeedBumps, limiting straps
  • TeraFlex HD TrackBars F & R
  • Alpine Long Arm's
  • Falcon 3.4 shocks with on-the-fly adjustability
  • Nexus EF steering stabilizer
  • TeraFlex Dual Rate Anti-Sway bar
Wheels & Tires-

• 35x12.5x17 BFGoodrich KO2's - Tires are NEW
  • Quadratec Rubicon Xtreme 17x9 wheels
  • Wheel Locks all the way around
Body Protection and Recovery-

• TeraFlex Explorer front bumper
  • TeraFlex Outback rear bumper
  • TeraFlex Aluminum rock sliders
  • Warn Zeon 8 Winch with synthetic rope
Cargo-

• FrontRunner SlimLine II full length roof rack
  • TeraFlex Alpha HD tire carrier with HiLift mount
  • TeraFlex MP Tailgate Table with cutting board
Lighting-

• TruckLite Heated LED Headlights
  • Rigid Dually D2's in place of fog lights
  • LED Interior bulbs
  • LED Reverse bulbs
  • Clear front turn signal lenses
Other-

• HotHead Headliners with Window Liner and Sound Deadener
  • Body Color fender flares
  • Cat-back Magnaflow exhaust
  • SuperChips TrailDash 2
  • Barnes 4WD HD transmission crossmember
  • Kenwood DNX573S stereo (Garmin GPS, Bluetooth, Satellite Radio, etc)
  • TeraFlex Brake Line Anchors
  • ARB Dual Compressor mount from MORE
  • ARB Dual Compressor
  • sPOD relay, switches and air pressure gauge
  • Short antennae
  • Husky Liner Mud Flaps
  • Quadratec Ultimate Floor Liners
  • Upgraded Hood Latches
  • Tow Package
  • Newer AGM battery
  • Upgraded battery terminals
If you add up the cost, there's over $15k in aftermarket parts! (Don't tell my wife that! :eek: ) Lots of big ticket items that really make the Jeep better and plenty of small things that improve how user friendly it is.

The engine was recently replaced with a 2015 engine that had 17k miles when pulled for a V8 swap. It currently has 20k miles on it and runs great. The engine was replaced because the PO left the air filter box open, the Jeep sucked some dirt after being taken offroad and caused premature wear to the cylinder walls. It was still running pretty good, but was going to be a problem in the future, so I replaced it with the newer, low mile engine.

The transmission was recently flushed, recent front brake job and fresh fluid in the axles and t-case.

It's a pretty clean Jeep, but there are some scratches, small dings and visible wear. There is a small dent by the license plate & the windows have scratches from the PO rolling down the windows with dirt/mud on them. Small scratch on passenger front fender. There is some paint wear on the drivers bottom door jamb from getting in & out. There are some scratches on the hardtop from getting things off the roof rack. The wheels have a good bit of rock rash on the outside lip, but they are still true. It does have 4 brand new KO2 tires.

I have some new extras that are still in the box I can include for what I paid, including a full replacement leather seat kit from Katzkin ($1100) and a set of 5 new AEV Salta wheels ($1200).

Clean title.
Price is $35,000.
Located in Grand Junction, CO
No Trades.

(If I keep the Winch, Rigid lights, ARB Compressor & SPOD and I'll do $31k. The Falcon 3.4 shocks will be setup as 3.3's with the adjustable dial. NADA pricing is $29k, so it's not far off and still has a ton of aftermarket parts. )

Some of these pics are older, so some changes listed may not be reflected (black flares, clear turn signals, etc)-

PB234582-L.jpg

i-hwzWwvH-L.jpg

P9274125-L.jpg

DSC03257-L.jpg

IMG_1716-L.jpg

These are current pics-

i-CtgJcjQ-L.jpg

i-ZjxfrSC-L.jpg

i-tZDLxpX-L.jpg

i-R3WddDQ-L.jpg

20181006_142039-L.jpg

i-ZJGv3KN-L.jpg

i-jcfJ7vv-L.jpg

Greg@RME

Adventurer
No waaaaay you're selling your Jeep too?! Didn't expect that! Bet there's something special replacing it? Good luck man!

Yeah, it's not an easy decision! I put a lot into this Jeep and it's perfect as it sits, not sure I want to start over. :LOL: But the new JL Wrangler or JT Gladiator is calling my name.

Greg@RME

Adventurer
Cleaned it up and took some more detailed pics... these are as of today. I also have the factory Alpine sub and it's mount for the back, currently removed. And I have a TON of extras that come with the Jeep, including spare front axle u-joints, spare unit bearing, extra wheel speed sensor, accessories for the roof rack, etc.

i-cvqz8TV-L.jpg

i-6GqTGpR-L.jpg

i-Btn8bzG-L.jpg

i-K7NKhkg-L.jpg

i-KSn3hVg-L.jpg

i-vWwfL8T-L.jpg

i-k7xjX63-L.jpg

i-RcGsZmr-L.jpg

i-9kt6rrH-L.jpg

i-8rSf76d-L.jpg

i-mNC4gv8-L.jpg

i-QCzFRLK-L.jpg