Built 2010 Tundra CrewMax

ionyota

Hey folks - I have a well built Tundra up for sale.

Truck has always been a West Coast truck (NV, CA, and CO), so it’s clean/no rust. Currently located in Bozeman, MT and has ~137,500 miles. Miles will go up as I drive it daily...plus it’s hunting season in MT, which requires some miles!

I got the truck a few months ago, but I’m selling because I have a buddy that’s selling a Power Wagon I’d like to buy.

I just had a number of maintenance items addressed, changed all the fluids, and had a few other items buttoned up as I expected to have this truck a good long while. Spent over $1,000 in the last month getting these items up to snuff. See the Craigslist ad (below) for details on what was done.

Body/paint is in great shape for the age/mileage. One small paint blemish on the passenger door. Interior is 7 or 8 out of 10. Seats are in good shape, but there are some modifications to the switch panel, and the center console has a quarter sized tear. I’ll upload some interior pics in a follow-up post.

The roof has a few bolts in it that appear to be from a roof rack that was mounted prior to my ownership. All of them are sealed and it does not leak.

Front tires are cupped. Front end parts are in good shape (two separate shops have confirmed this). Lower ball joints have slight play, but are still well within spec. My plan was to run this set of tires until they’re shot, then do new ball joints (and maybe shocks) when I swap to new tires.

The Craigslist link below has details of the build and pictures. I will add undercarriage and interior pictures in a follow-up post.

The truck handles awesome off-road. Eats up bumps like it’s no body’s business.

Clean title in hand.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:

jdmats01

Looking forward to seeing the interior and undercarriage pics. Does it have a bench front seat or buckets?

ionyota

Looking forward to seeing the interior and undercarriage pics. Does it have a bench front seat or buckets?
Front buckets with a huge center console. I think all the Rock Warriors came with this configuration. Working on the pics. Should be tomorrow at the latest.

ionyota

Here’s a Google drive with pictures.

The truck is usually cleaner, but it’s hunting season here so the truck is in full utility mode right now. ?

Last edited:

ionyota

Also, brakes were recently done. Pads have 90% - 95% life left.

Last edited:

ionyota

Taking the truck off the market for now.

Had it out over the last week in a number of off-road situations and it handled beautifully, giving me a firm reminder of why I bought it in the first place.

If someone feels strongly about buying it feel free to reach out, but I’m not going to actively market it on Expo for the time being. Cheers!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94