Building your own canopy/camper.

Motor16

I didn't read through the entire thread to see if this had been mentioned but.... many years ago a few RV manufacturers ran into an issue where the glue they were using to adhere the aluminum to the exterior was reacting with the metal and began to eat it. Commonly referred to as "skin cancer" in the RV world, it appeared as a tiny cluster of pin holes when it began to surface. Not sure if this may be some of your issue or if its the wood but thought I'd throw it out there for condideration.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Well Wes, I am thinking 3/4 ton axels, rebuilt trany and transfercase, maybe getting my spare engine made into a 383 stroker. You know, just a few odds and ends.....:ylsmoke:

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Here we almost have the year 2013 and the old Chevy is still going strong.....

She also has some new paint. I call it urban camo....:)

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
I am probably going to do the Canadian:camping: west coast trip:rally_guys: again. There has been a couple of guys here from the website that have showed some interest in meeting so that could be in the works. There will allways be lots of barbequed :steak:meat and probably more than 1 beer :beer:involved. Lets see what the new year brings our way.:rockon:... Cheers, Chilli..:cool:

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
It is always a great trip. You can check out the last 2 trips by following the adventure link in my sig. Who knows, maybe will see you PacificNorthwestYetti, for some barbeque and cold suds... Cheers, Chilli...:)

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Here is hoping everyone has a great NEW YEAR! Happy new year all you super EXPO people!:elkgrin::wings::friday::bowdown::rockon::jump::hehe::rolleyes::suning::26_7_2: