BUILD: @Twundy 200 Series

Twundy

Hi all, been lurking here for a while and spending most of my time on IH8MUD, thought I should join this community as well (intro+build thread!). You can find more pictures on my Instagram page @twundy.

Here's how my Land Cruiser, "Oso", is currently:
compressed 1.jpg
2016 Land Cruiser 200 Series (Two-Hundy = Twundy ;))
-Black Exterior
-Terra Interior
Current Mod List (Phase 1):
-Method 314 17x8.5+0
-General Grabber ATX LT285/70R17 (~33")
-Toyota OEM Front Coil Spacer Lift (=20mm/~0.79") for Leveling, stock suspension otherwise
-Gobi Stealth Roof Rack
-Gobi Ladder
-Powder coated HD Recovery Points
-Husky Weatherbeater Floor Liners
-Small cosmetic mods (Auxito LED's, magnetic mount, stainless steel shift knob, etc.)

The next phase of mods should be a 2-3" lift, 34-35's, lighting, etc.

compressed 2.jpgcompressed 3.jpgcompressed 4.jpgcompressed 5.jpg

Twundy

Beautiful. When it's time to trade in my 100, I think I will be getting a 200.

So, these pictures are prior to any lift?
Technically yes, only added the OEM Toyota Front Coil Spacer, which lifts the front about .79" to 1". Part #43136-60020. Basically Toyota's factory leveling spacer that comes stock on 200's overseas, and is included in the strut assembly part. No actual "lift kit", all OEM suspension.

Here you can see my original forward rake prior to the OEM Front Coil Spacer raising the front:
pre spacer.jpg

Just as an additional tidbit of info in this category, the LC200 Heritage Edition springs are different from normal 200's, they are 7/8" taller and a bit stiffer. So if you wanted a "lift" without buying an aftermarket lift kit or losing OEM components, you can use the HE Springs in combination with the OEM Coil Spacer.

@Twundy, which part of Texas are you in?
Dallas!

Also, my Mud build thread is in my sig.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier