Buckstop Bumper

805gregg

Adventurer
I just received my new Buckstop bumper. All I can say is this is the best designed bumper I've ever seen. It's just beautiful, the workmanship and finish is as good on any after market items I've ever seen. The powder coat is flawless, the packaging for shipping is perfect, everything arrived in perfect condition. I can't recommend this US company enough. It will rain tomorrow so I will install on Sunday, hopefully with pics. One owner raved, I hit 2 deer and one elk, they died and not one scratch on his truck. If you live in deer country, this may save your truck.

Maximus Ram

Expedition Leader
I just received my new Buckstop bumper. All I can say is this is the best designed bumper I've ever seen. It's just beautiful, the workmanship and finish is as good on any after market items I've ever seen. The powder coat is flawless, the packaging for shipping is perfect, everything arrived in perfect condition. I can't recommend this US company enough. It will rain tomorrow so I will install on Sunday, hopefully with pics. One owner raved, I hit 2 deer and one elk, they died and not one scratch on his truck. If you live in deer country, this may save your truck.

You will like them. Been runnimg a set on my Dodge for 5 yrs and have had no problems. Of course, they have come out with some new styles. I have the original style guard and not the baja one.

ps...get some help to install them..the front nearly killed me with its weight...lol

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Nice!

You'll definitely win in a frontend collision with object or beast. I tried lifting one once and could barely budge one side. With the equivalent of a very big porker standing on your frontend 24/7 it'll be interesting to see what spring/shock upgrades you'll need. I had Lorenz's 23% stiffer front coils on mine for awhile. They are designed for aftermarket bumpers/snowplows. Running Kore's now which have a little more give. I was hoping for a decent tax refund this year,but no luck. Insurance rates are very high for any fullsize diesel pickup as they destroy anything in their path but do incur damage to the intercooler,condensor,radiator, on and on. You've eliminated half the equation with the Buckstop.:sombrero:

1976K5Chalet

Observer
I had one on my 06 Duramax. Got lucky and managed to avoid the 4 legged creatures....however i slid into a bridge here in colorado head on...
Buckstop 1 Bridge 0....lol. I did recieve some rs headlight damage incurred by
the front bolt on bar as mine was the outback version....otherwise i would
have had zero damage.

DW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior