Bruder Expedition Campers

polomasta

bump -- has anyone come across a Bruder in real life yet? I've emailed them multiple times and have never gotten a response. They keep posting images to social media but I've never seen any content from an owner or 3rd party in the US or Australia.

Daz7

bump -- has anyone come across a Bruder in real life yet? I've emailed them multiple times and have never gotten a response. They keep posting images to social media but I've never seen any content from an owner or 3rd party in the US or Australia.

There was a guy that had one and was having issues with it. Think he posted a thread on here regarding it. Last I heard Bruder got alll litigious with everything and that’s the last thing I heard about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TexasD-90

Adventurer
Guy just down the road from me has one and it is amazing. The customer service he has received is also amazing. The owner of the company flew to the US to personally unload it from the container, rented a truck and delivered it to Colorado to do the walk through.

Oka 374

I've actually seen one camped up in Australia, tow vehicle was a 130 Landrover, but didn't see it travelling at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke