Broverlanding 3rd gen flatbed Four Wheel Camper Tacoma

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
its not all that stiff with the heavy duty. I havent put the extra leaf in yet. I will be doing that in the next week or two in preparation.

Though, I still think i will need the bags. Make sure you use the daystar mounts for them so you can articulate still http://amzn.to/2s6aXU9

Yeah, I wont be having heavy loads often at all, plus i am going light on the build too, using c4 fabs front winch mount bumper setup, and stock rear bumper. Adding a ARE truck cap with accessory rack...and skids under it. So the medium duty will work with airbags for my application. Give a really good ride empty, and add air to the bags when taking the trailer. The medium are still better than stock anyways.

If you ever come out west to wheel be sure to remove your awning and store it in the bed. My buddies offroad trailer has a similar set up and he tore up his awning cover on the trail. We removed the awning and strapped it down to save the cover from being torn off.

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
OK. Some people asked for some air picture ****.

Here you go
Iggycorp electical box by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
IMG_5028 by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
You can see the new Iggy Corp relay box, and the compressor up there.
The wiring can now get cleaned up. Winch power wire shortened, Northstar battery ordered, And everything wired through the IggyCorp System! I hate a bundle of wires.
Had to make a mounting bracket.
Started with some crap channel i had laying around
cut a side off, sanded all the edges round, and cleaned it up
Notched for ground wire, and holes for mounting
bracket installed
drilled two small holes and used 8-32 screws with rubber washers for vibration and locknuts.
Everything i use is either aluminum or stainless steel. No corrosion issues here!
Air compressor by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
Built the compressor bracket from 1/4" stainless as well.

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
Been a little while since an update

Did some wiring, ditch lights, iggycorp wiring system and a few big changes.
But first, camping!

2016 Toyota Tacoma by Grant Wilson, on Flickr

Also, a deal came up on a Fleet Four Wheel Camper I cannot pass up. Heading up to PA on the 19th to grab it. That wil turn into a 5 day roadtrip hitting Philly for a cheesesteak, onwards to DC for some museum love, and im going to try to do some exploring in VA on the way back. WE will see

The weekend after we get back will be going to Amelia Island to camp, then the weekend after that Ocala with a weekend camping in Disney sometime soon after that.
Tons of fun!

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
the same way they do the ezawn with a custom corner hinge. All 1/4 stainless
Helps i work in a fab shop. should be on a day or two after i get back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior