Brought my 2006 Mitsubishi Montero to a fabricator

FullMonte

Adventurer
What's up guys! I just got my rig back from Eurosonic and here are pictures of my new rear bumper! It's higher than my old one, which makes the swing out higher as well.
Now, I'm looking for a higher hitch.
20160915_181101.jpg20160915_181040.jpg20160915_181236.jpg20160915_160541.jpg

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Looks like your new wheels have some broken center caps! :drool:

rascott

Observer
that's some nice looking work!
improved "departure angle" quite a bit
all looks to fit well - designed.
rieton.

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
Was a pleasure working on this truck. Overall a very cool setup. Let me know if you want to reconfigure the hitch to sit higher. :smiley_drive:

martini.ss

Need MOAR details about that rear bumper. I NEED one for my GenIII as well. Is your guy willing to replicat and ship? Got contact info for them?

cnutco

Adventurer
Very nice indeed! I would love to have a custom rear bumper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAWags44

Taking a chance that you might see this. I'm trying to find a rear bumper wrap like you had at first. Saw that you got it on eBay but I can't find one. Did it work? Thanks for your help!

Rob
2003 Limited

20150505_173539.jpg

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Taking a chance that you might see this. I'm trying to find a rear bumper wrap like you had at first. Saw that you got it on eBay but I can't find one. Did it work? Thanks for your help!

Rob
2003 Limited

It worked for deflecting shopping carts, off road i can tell you it might as well been made from cheese.

MrGideon

I read fabricator and I was hoping you were going to have custom swing arms and axle shafts built with long travel shocks. Shucks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles