Bronco effect on Used Unlimited Prices???

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I'm hoping it somehow affects Gladiator pricing. Still find them high priced for what they are. Doubt it will. But, a Gladiator might tow my trailer.

jaxyaks

Adventurer
If I drive around the city and look at who is driving wranglers now, its like 3 out of 5 are women/soccer moms.....They are 100% going to love the new bronco over the wrangler I would bet....not to mention...they really like having something that looks different than all the other soccer mom vehicles. I don't know if that is going to push wrangler used pricing down, but it sure couldn't hurt. I think Fords tendency to discount heavy to move volume is going to force Jeep to price newer vehicles lower and get into the discount game (just like they do with trucks)...that in itself, will slash the resale values of the Wrangler. The only reason the wrangler has such a strong resale value now is that Jeep is really stingy on their discounting...which is also the reason Toyota vehicles have strong resale across the board.

jaxyaks

Adventurer
I'm hoping it somehow affects Gladiator pricing. Still find them high priced for what they are. Doubt it will. But, a Gladiator might tow my trailer.
I think the Gladiator is one Jeep vehicle you will see start to be discounted more and more, I have seen a bit of that before the corona vehicle production slowdown...Local dealer was having all kinds of specials on the Gladiator that you never saw on Wranglers. If its gonna hold its own with the rest of the small trucks I think they will have to discount it a bit, at the moment the Tacoma is about the only small truck that can get away with minimal discounting, although they discount them plenty, its just not advertised very often.

shays4me

Willing Wanderer
yep, could you imagine being that kid..... and having the presence of mind to dig out yer camera, a film camera, not a smart phone, and take that shot
I can't! I think I'd be testing the top speed of that pinto and gettin the H out of dodge! Awesome pic though.....awesome.

As Scooter

Observer
I have a very built Rubicon. I also have an order for a Bronco, fully realizing that I am probably going to soend another $20k in upgrades. I am not sure yet which vehicle that I have will be sold when the time comes. I have a few. Just as I am not sure what my vehicular future holds for me, I am pretty sure that none of the guesses here are going to be perfect.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I think the Gladiator is one Jeep vehicle you will see start to be discounted more and more, I have seen a bit of that before the corona vehicle production slowdown...Local dealer was having all kinds of specials on the Gladiator that you never saw on Wranglers. If its gonna hold its own with the rest of the small trucks I think they will have to discount it a bit, at the moment the Tacoma is about the only small truck that can get away with minimal discounting, although they discount them plenty, its just not advertised very often.
Yep. agreed.

yfarm

Observer
Agree with As Scooter, sold my Taco today, have 10th Ann JKU,Raptor and just ordered a F250 with 7.3, want to get to 2 vehicles, one to tow with the other to scout remote hunt locations. Not much fun to do 800 mile days in the jku. If the Bronco can handle 80% of the jku it will fit my needs and improve the highway issues. Had one of those moments of clarity last year, in the middle of nowhere,800 miles from home thinking I should be using my ranger towed on a trailer behind my truck rather than driving the jku. Can recover and get home if the ranger breaks, jku Im using the inreach to get recovered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles