Bremach Taos: New Body on Frame, Solid Axle Wagon for US

T-Willy

An interesting and spartan new offering for the U.S.: Body on frame, solid axles, two-speed transfer case, factory available locker, lift, winch, etc, starting around $26,000.

"At $26,405.00* MSRP, the 2022 Bremach TAOS is designed to give owners massive value, immediately. Premium features typically only offered as costly option upgrades on most SUVs are instead included as standard equipment on the TAOS. And Bremach’s blue chip Tier1 warranty – 5-year, 60,000-Mile Bumper-to-Bumper, and, 10-year, 120,000-Mile Powertrain – meets or exceeds virtually all industry standards. This handsome SUV is at home handling most anything – from day-to-day family errands, to executive functions, to extreme 4×4 off-roading. Whether accustomed to the security and utility of an SUV such as the Lexus LX, or wanting the advanced gearing and 4×4 ability of a Land Rover for weekend fun, consider the value offered in a standard 2022 Bremach TAOS."

13.jpg

Last edited:

SRN

Adventurer
If this actually makes it to the US I'll be shocked, and pleasantly surprised. But this has the Mahindra saga written all over it.

T-Willy

If this actually makes it to the US I'll be shocked, and pleasantly surprised. But this has the Mahindra saga written all over it.

As always, we shall see. The vehicle it's based on has a 1800 lb payload; interested to see if this would too.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 9101

Sounds cool on paper...and I hope it gets a shot at the American market. I'll never buy one, but for those in the market for something like that it might be pretty cool....oooooor it could end up an orphan thats hard to get parts for an nobody works on.

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
Don't see how it could possibly pass emissions or crash safety tests. Most likely a scam to try and get gullible people to invest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz