Brand New AEV Filson Briefcase

crholt

Hi everyone,

I have a genuine brand new AEV x Filson briefcase that I bought with the intention of using however I ended up never using it. I figured this would be one of the best places to find it a new home other than the AEV forum. For those of you unaware, this is a limited production AEV edition Classic Original Briefcase in 34oz Heavy Tin Cloth. Only a very limited amount of these USA built bags were produced. If you are a collector, AEV fan that has it all, just looking for an extremely solid bag or any combination of those, this is probably one of your last opportunities to own one. I bought this in 2018 and it was the last one they had. How do I know this? I used to work for AEV for almost 3 years. I ran their social media and was known as AEV Chris on the forum. Any irregularities in the picture are because of the wax layer on the bag. Since I purchased this, it has remained in the plastic bag it came in and stored in a cool and dry place.

More details on the bag via Filson: Filson Heavy Tin Cloth is abrasion and water resistant. It has a layer of wax to help protect it from wear and tear and the elements (comes this way). All original antique solid-brass hardware; Filson's thick and tough bridle leather in sierra brown color; the bag is a moss-green color. The layout is the same as the regular classic briefcase. AEV is an off-roading company known for its high performance aftermarket parts for Jeep Wranglers and RAM (and now Colorado). Product #: 79054862135 All Filson's products include a lifetime no questions asked warranty.16"L x 12½"H x 4"W(13L capacity)

I am asking $350obo. Since I am new to the forum, the best way to contact me would be via email, crholt0@gmail.com.

IMG_8129.jpg
IMG_8128.jpg
IMG_8127.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior