Brand New 2019 AT Overland Chaser Trailer, custom built for Equipt

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
Brand New 2019 AT Overland Chaser Trailer, custom built for Equipt

Price Reduction! $22,500.00 (Previously $25,000.00) SOLD!

This 2019 AT Chaser trailer was custom built for me, with everything I wanted in a trailer. It has never been used. It has sat in the Equipt showroom for the last 20 months.

In 2017 Equipt contracted AT Overland to build one of their off road chassis, and attach a Toyota Tacoma bed to it. It was used in our showroom as a display for a AT Overland Habitat. In 2017, I also sold my 2007 AT Chaser to a very persistant customer, and regretted the minute I did it. I missed this trailer terribly.

I returned the running chassis to AT in late 2018 for them to utilize as the foundation for a new Chaser trailer. I received the trailer back in the late summer of 2019.

Why was it never used? Well, in that time frame I was without a trailer, I used the 200 Series for solo endeavors and we used our Gen 3 Tundra with a FWC Hawk camper when my wife went with me. The camper turned out to be a great fit for us, so the trailer didn't get used. It is time for some lucky new sole to enjoy this gem of a trailer.

The rims and tires match the set I have on my 200. When it was time for new tires on the truck, I took the 2 new tires/rims off the trailer, and put the best 2 tires off the truck back on the trailer. They are still perfectly fine for the task. Everything else on the trailer is brand new.

The chassis was re-done and expanded to create the new trailer in 2019.

Pick up in SLC Utah.

Features:

2017 chassis, rebuilt in 2019 for Chaser build
Chassis is longer than standard Chaser chassis
Chassis night lights
Chaser tub and lid, painted bight white
Tailgate
Max Coupler hitch
Rear receiver for bike mount
Nose box
Brand new Group 31 AGM 110Ah Battery
Removable tub to create flatbed trailer
Electric brakes
Trailing arm airbag suspension
Used Fuel Anza wheels (5x150 pattern) with BF Goodrich All Terrain TA KO2 tires (285/65x18)
Spare set of wheel spacers 5th Gen 4Runner (6x139.7?)
Two Red Wavian NATO fuel cans in AT Overland can holders
17 gallon water tank with hand pump
2 gallon propane tank in AT Overland mount
3 load bars
Rare Eezi-Awn Globe Tracker trailer tent with 8’x8’ ground level room with floor
Rear swing out with custom Alubox kitchen and Partner Steel two burner stove on slides
Baltic Burch fender supported prep counter
National Luna 80L classic fridge/freezer
12V SAE outlet in lid for running lights in tent
Two 12V outlets in nose box

Here are a few photos.

s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (6).jpg
s-l1600 (9).jpg
s-l1600 (11).jpg
s-l1600 (13).jpg
s-l1600 (15).jpg
s-l1600 (18).jpg
s-l1600 (19).jpg
s-l1600 (21).jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:

Equipt

Um, sorry, no. It is finally where I want it to be. If I sold it, I'd just get another one and do exactly the same things to it. Thanks for asking though. It is an awesome truck.

Equipt

Hey everyone.

This summer has been pretty busy. We still have our AT Chaser up for sale. I just reduced the price by 10%. It's now available for $22,500.00, with pickup in SLC, UT.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles