Brackets for 8020 roof rack build mounted to a Fiberine high top.

ovrland6250

Looking for a bracket solution to mount an 8020 roof rack onto my 24" Fiberine high top on my E-350. I have found a ton of brackets for flat roof vans but need something that can accommodate the curvature of the Fiberine bubble top. U-Joint's setup is beautiful but Chris said they only will make them for in-house roof rack installs. Anybody accomplished this via something custom or off the shelf? Would love to see your solution if so.

Right now this is the closest I have come to something I think could work:

Thanks.

emulous74

Rhino Rack has a False Gutter set, if you use their recommend legs with it, you should be able to attach the legs to attach to the 80/20 bars.

https://www.rhinorack.com/en-us/pro...arts/cap-topper-gutters/false-gutter-set_739a

Got a pickup with a cap/topper and no side rain gutters? Artificial gutters are an ideal product to best place legs and bars on cap/toppers especially those needing to match the height of the bars mounted to the cab. Recommended to be used with our RL gutter-mount legs

Otherwise, I think you can get some customized brackets made by a fabricator around you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles