Bought a super rare 1992 toyota coaster, looking for a remodeler

Machu

Hi! After many months trying to decide on a vehicle, I had the chance to grab a 1992 Toyota coaster with 13k miles. I couldnt pass it up. It's awesome except the seller kinda screwed me, nothing works. I was planning on a remodel and have someone but wouldn't mind options. It's a unique vehicle, rare in the states and would be super fun and challenging for a builder. Does anyone have any referrals? Would be much appreciated. Also to note. Looking at purchasing a Isuzu rodeo, 1992, pretty good shape. Some leaks from the windows which are concerning but the size is so perfect and its hard to pass up. Looking to dial that in as well, make totally off grid.
Thanks!!

Machu

Hi! After many months trying to decide on a vehicle, I had the chance to grab a 1992 Toyota coaster with 13k miles. I couldnt pass it up. It's awesome except the seller kinda screwed me, nothing works. I was planning on a remodel and have someone but wouldn't mind options. It's a unique vehicle, rare in the states and would be super fun and challenging for a builder. Does anyone have any referrals? Would be much appreciated. Also to note. Looking at purchasing a Isuzu rodeo, 1992, pretty good shape. Some leaks from the windows which are concerning but the size is so perfect and its hard to pass up. Looking to dial that in as well, make totally off grid.
Thanks!!
Quick note, the rodeo is 4x4 with separate gear shift. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles