BougeRV 12V Portable Car Refrigerator

NevetsG

I picked up a 53qt BougeRV 12V Portable Car Refrigerator as an Xmas present to myself, and I have to say - I'm impressed for the price point. I was able to pick it up with 2 discounts and paid $250. Oddly I did a search for it in here, and nobody is talking about it.
I can run it on my 32AH battery for 20hrs while maintaining a 42d F temp in 75d F space.
Does anyone here have one, and how is it performing for you?

Shortpipes

KD0TRP
I have one, been using it since spring. I only have a single battery but have been driving the Jeep enough to not have many issues. I love keeping water and pop in it at all times. I did however lose some lunch meat in it. I checked the temp in the morning but when I started the Jeep it must have dipped below the voltage cutoff. Apparently it doesn’t re-start the fridge when it gets full voltage. I had an E1 error code, I couldn’t find the code listed anywhere but assume is voltage cutoff

86scotty

Cynic
That's definitely a bargain. It is a Chinese knock off of everyone else's, which are also made in China mostly. My only concern would be longevity of the compressor which I kinda doubt is as good of quality as higher priced options. I'm not harping on this. It might not matter. There are a lot of cheap knock offs that make a lot of sense these days such as diesel heaters, awnings, etc. The quality might not be that high but must of us only use them occasionally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior