Boston Beer plans Sam Adams in a can

Ramjet

Explorer
Most beer advocates will tell you that beer in a can has come a long way from what it was years ago. When you have been drinking piss out of a can, i.e Domestics, it does leave a bad taste in your mouth when you start drinking better beer. I drink both and can rarely taste a difference between the two. Plus, cans are allowed just about everywhere. Even NASCAR! Ha ha

Scrib

Observer
I'll be happy to drink your can of beer, but when I offer you one of mine it will be in a bottle :)

m(a)ce

Adventurer
Ok ok...as a nice alternative to Topper - Founders is releasing their All Day IPA in cans this summer. It's got some good flavor and comes in at only 4.7 ABV

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
nwpa.jpg
Just bought a few Fort George Tender Loving Empire NWPA from Astoria, OR. Fantastic. (Limited availability, however.)

- Andy

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
Just bought a few Fort George Tender Loving Empire NWPA from Astoria, OR. Fantastic. (Limited availability, however.)

- Andy

I love the NWPA styles that are starting to hit the shelves. So far the only two I've had is Red Chair from Deschutes and the North Idaho pale ale from a little brew pub called Mick Duffs in Sandpoint ID, but they are both awesome.

Shift Lager is great too, it really hits the spot. My parents are regulars to New Belgium and tell me that the reason they call it "Shift" is not because of bicycle gears, but rather because this is the beer they give their employees to take home each night. They want their employees to know their product and to enjoy it so that is why they brewed this beer, so they can give it to them at the end of their shift. Is the "shift" lager.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94