Bombing the Range - Quick Overnight at BMGR-East

RTO_Tracker9

Observer
Additional pics

A few additional pictures. Very rare opportunity due to the area not being flown over at the time. You must call the range management office to let them know you are entering the area and also when you exit the area.

A nice drive but use good judgement and a good spotter. This is not a good place to practice marital communication skills! One additional note: Always use a spotter when backing up- you never know when a pole might jump out and stop you! Casualties do occur when you least expect it!

Always travel with a group or at least another vehicle with the appropriate recovery gear and safety equipment if possible.

Attachments

• Trip_1.jpg
    Trip_1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Trip_2.jpg
    Trip_2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Trip_4.jpg
    Trip_4.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 34
  • Trip_3.jpg
    Trip_3.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Trip_11a.jpg
    Trip_11a.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 31
  • Trip_12.jpg
    Trip_12.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 30
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 45

Chazz Layne

Administrator
Beautiful, looks like a fun road.

That's the same bumper upgrade I have on my Disco, I didn't know they made it for Nissans. :elkgrin:

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Great quick trip...
I have skirted the area before running the Camino del Diablo but never explored the area you were in.
Thanks for taking the time to shoot the pics and do the write up, that is always harder than just getting out there in the first place :)

xpdishn

Adventurer
Thanks for the report - love the Sonoran desert. Didn't know you can go into there. I would go but don't know if the wife would want to. Though with your really good pics she wouldn't or couldn't say no. It's now on my list.

Gary

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke