BMW F650 GS SE/FL

belstaff

belstaff
*********SOLD**********

If by chance anyone is in the market for an exceptional Expedition/Overland/RTW prepped BMW w/ ultra low miles (1505)-- yep that's true actual miles on this 2012 Factory Lowered Special Edition Paint BMW F650 GS that was built w/no consideration given to the cost of world class "farkels" in preparation of this bike

Advertised currently on Adventure Rider w/ pictures or send me YOUR email for 27 more pix of this world class prepared Expedition Moto.

Asking $11,500.00 for a showroom new BMW, Total investment- $14,500.00(bike & farkels ) plus all spares & take-offs incl.

This is a rock bottom, NO HASSEL, Price----Health reasons forces this sale, otherwise I'd keep it, but alas, not to be. It needs to be out there doing what it was built to do, TAKE YOU ANYWHERE ON THIS PLANET YOU POINT THE FRONT WHEEL

Send YOUR email for pictures to :

jlcollins2011@yahoo.com

Post up date: New Price AS Listed above NOW $10000.00 or will trade straight up for 08,09,10 BMW R1200 GS/A

Last edited:

belstaff

belstaff
OK Guys

This has been posted for thirty-days now & not a single response from anyone,I not sure why someone would not be intersted in a showeroom new bike with all the right prep done for a RTW ride,at a 3k + discount. All you need do is add luggage of your choice and begin your adventure.

I wish someone would buy this bike so I can buy "Wesel123" X-Challenger & begin my next Overland build, I just love building bikes that I know I'll never get to use for their intended purpose, bit thats juse me.

Last edited:

Overland Hadley

on a journey
Not only would photos help with the interest level, I am pretty sure they are required under forum rules for posting items for sale.

belstaff

belstaff
All it takes

All it takes is your email for for about 27 pix of the bike, as stated in the ad , I'm plus 70 & not GEEK enough to be able to post pix
Sorry

zimm

Expedition Leader
This has been posted for thirty-days now & not a single response from anyone,I not sure why someone would not be intersted in a showeroom new bike with all the right prep done for a RTW ride,at a 3k + discount. All you need do is add luggage of your choice and begin your adventure.

I wish someone would buy this bike so I can buy "Wesel123" X-Challenger & begin my next Overland build, I just love building bikes that I know I'll never get to use for their intended purpose, bit thats juse me.

since you ask, depending on the build date, its 2-3 years old. theres a risk involved in any used purchase, no matter what the mileage or seller claims, so perhaps photos and a more appealing price would spur interest. farkles tend to be a taste thing. its kinda like buying a house with a pool. the pool only adds value, if you want a pool, or its the pool you want. vehicles arnt an investment, they are tool, and you can expect to lose 20% the moment you sign the paper.

kchristian

Adventurer
Posting pictures would definitely help. It's easy. See that little picture of a picture in the reply box. Click that and voila, pictures posted.

Then again, someone who is looking for this bike would probably email you either way.

Explorer0863

Adventurer
All it takes is your email for for about 27 pix of the bike, as stated in the ad , I'm plus 70 & not GEEK enough to be able to post pix
Sorry

I'm not interested in the bike, but if you wish, I'll be happy to help you with the pics. E-mail them to me and I'll post them here for you.

belstaff

belstaff
Still Here--- New price offer and willing to trade

Have lower price to $10,000.00---Have all receipts showing $15,489.01 total investment.

Will trade for 08,09,10 BMW R1200 GS/A---Lets talk

A

agavelvr

from the thread on ADV Rider...
03945b51071f7063b666ae0cc198eaf1.jpg
4c167ce1993a448a1a18ba8fb835b0d7.jpg
9db8cddf455f564e4d4f7e2618fc2170.jpg

belstaff

belstaff
Thanks for the help

You know motorcycle people are just the best people in the world
:bowdown: