BMW F650 GS now available

HMR

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Finally!

I really don't want/need another bike but a 650 twin is going to be hard to resist.

Curse you BMW!!!

;)

silentsamurai

Explorer
i wonder if IRV Seaver in Orange, CA is gonna have them. There site only shows the F series 800's online.

Is irv seaver any good for a deal? I dont have the Greatest credit, but its fair, and im looking to get a no haggle deal and make a descent monthly payment on a F650GS.

Anyone have a connection or recommendation for orange county?

thanks,
Adam

eXpeditionXterra

Adventurer
I bought my 650GS private sale, but I have a deposit in on a F800GS at North County BMW in Escondido. I like that shop. Nice people.

HMR

Rendezvous Conspiracy
eXpeditionXterra said:
I like that shop. Nice people.
I used to avoid that shop at all costs.
The new owner, Bob S., has completely transformed the place. Great guy to work with and his customer service is second to none.

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
eXpeditionXterra said:
I bought my 650GS private sale, but I have a deposit in on a F800GS at North County BMW in Escondido. I like that shop. Nice people.

What year did you buy (650)?

The "new" F650GS is actually a 800cc parallel twin....not the Rotax single of the 2007 and earlier bikes. There are substantial differences in the bikes....engine, transmission, frame, fuel economy.....the new 650's are actually closer to the F800GS than the older F650.

Navman

Adventurer
Any word on when the F800GS are going to be available? August came and went. Is it this fall still?

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
THe 800GSs are here. And yes, they are selling quickly....in fact, there is a waiting list.

I looked at/crawled around the one on the floor at Iron Horse (this one sold last year...and just arrived). It confirmed a few things for me (seat height, ground clearance, ergonomics, etc).....I like it. I want one.

The wait begins.....

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
2aroundtheworld said:
what's the current price for a 800gs?

The 800GS at Iron horse sold for 12,900. I'm not sure what options it had on it....probably $1000 worth of ABS, center stand, heated grips and hazards....

silentsamurai

Explorer
goodtimes said:
THe 800GSs are here. And yes, they are selling quickly....in fact, there is a waiting list.

I looked at/crawled around the one on the floor at Iron Horse (this one sold last year...and just arrived). It confirmed a few things for me (seat height, ground clearance, ergonomics, etc).....I like it. I want one.

The wait begins.....

I'll take your 07' off your hands :) heh

I'd be nice to find a local F650 around orange county. but nooOOooOO!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94