Blueseas ACR 7622 acting strange, advice?

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
I can hear it click on off when working but the lighted switch is not as bright and doesn't respond as usual.

Thoughts?
Thank you.

DiploStrat

Expedition Leader
Dashboard switch? If so, I would suspect a loose connection or a bad ground connection. Assuming, that is, that the ACR itself continues to work properly.

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
Yup, the switch on my dash (although not on my dash lol)
Thanks, I'll check all the connections and ground...
Is the switch available to buy from any where?
Thanks for helping me out.

DiploStrat

Expedition Leader
I would suspect that Blue Sea will sell you a replacement. If you can get the pinout, it is a fairly common switch.

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
I've checked all the wiring and connections and all of them are solid. I'm guessing the switch took a dump.
No lights and no manual connection to all the batteries (2 stater and 2house)

Far Raider

Had an issue right out of the box

I would suspect that Blue Sea will sell you a replacement. If you can get the pinout, it is a fairly common switch.

Before you buy a new switch, call tech support. They are very helpful and when I was having issues with my 7622 they sent a replacement immediately. Lifetime warranty!

FR

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
Tech support, I'll do that tomorrow, thanks!
And if I need the switch the link will help out, again thanks.

SO it seems after messing around with it, the ability to force connect the house & starter batteries doesn't work but the auto part is and the disconnect also working.
Seems like it is either the switch or somehow the unit went to a safe mode or something? ??? LOL

Scalf77

If the LED does not work and the switch force connect does not work I would suspect the 2 amp fuse that should be installed for the switch. It covers the LED and Manual on Switch position.

-greg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke