Blue Ridge Overland/Customer Service

Yuke

Adventurer
I had similar struggles. Ordered a too bag that was in stock online. Messaged them a week and a half later asking for an update and was told it was shipping that day. I received the same answer another 3-4 days later.

I also lost respect for them as they have started blatantly others’ copying products now.

I knew I wasn't the only one...

After my own experience with their piss poor customer service and lackadaisical business practices, I will NEVER purchase any of their products.

I too attempted to order one of their products after watching a favorable review on YouTube.

When I made my initial order they said it was out of stock, however they would make one for me, just would take a few weeks.

Each month, I contacted them for a status update, they never contacted me. Each time, I was told that it was coming soon amd to be patient, which I was.

After month 4 or 5 they simply stopped returning emails.

So, I posted my thoughts on said YouTube review.

Next thing you know, and within a day, they contacted me.

Upset over my opinions on "social media", their follow-up communications were argumentative, condescending and ulitmately full of excuses due to raising a family (apparently successfull business practices and standing by your committments are practiced only by those other business owners that have no family or other responsibilities)

Simply put... These guys give other millenials that bad reputation.

BROG = That dog don't wanna hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz