Bison Overland Camper Flatbed POP-Up on Ram 2500

socceronly

Its tough to get good shots of the inside with detail, being its a small area. One big reason we have the video.

I will say we are working and improving our website as time allows. We have decided to focus our efforts currently on the build quality of our campers over a flashy website.
I am happy to chat over a call, do a facetime, send any pictures and videos you would like. Hard to beat the info you can receive over a call rather than just looking at pictures.

I can totality see how it would be hard to get shots of the inside you would be happy with. Tricky in a tight space.

rcansley

5:00 on in the video shows the inside, showing that it’s a shell with no water, power, etc. Looks well made, but empty.

The original post says it is outfitted with an interior kit, but that’s not reflected in videos or photos that I can find. There are renders that look promising.

Bison overland - would it be possible to get some updated photos with the interior kit installed?

5:00 on in the video shows the inside, showing that it’s a shell with no water, power, etc. Looks well made, but empty.

The original post says it is outfitted with an interior kit, but that’s not reflected in videos or photos that I can find. There are renders that look promising.

Bison overland - would it be possible to get some updated photos with the interior kit installed?

interior is going in as we speak and I will be updating. For time being checkout our Instagram orFB for interior progress.

Its tough to get good shots of the inside with detail, being its a small area. One big reason we have the video.

I will say we are working and improving our website as time allows. We have decided to focus our efforts currently on the build quality of our campers over a flashy website.
I am happy to chat over a call, do a facetime, send any pictures and videos you would like. Hard to beat the info you can receive over a call rather than just looking at pictures.

Well said... A word is worth a thousand pictures. Just like the phrase everyone is used to.

cobro92

Looks really cool man! A very nice interior. I could be interested in a straight up shell someday. Are there plans to make a composite version? Or will they always be made out of aluminum? Nothing wrong with aluminum, but I feel like composite might insulate better, and I need something that will work for winter adventures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks really cool man! A very nice interior. I could be interested in a straight up shell someday. Are there plans to make a composite version? Or will they always be made out of aluminum? Nothing wrong with aluminum, but I feel like composite might insulate better, and I need something that will work for winter adventures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We’ve already got some composite options in the works and in production very soon.

TheDriver

Observer
Insulation? Interior pics?

I have a friend in the market right now for something similar, but needs solid insulation and zero condensation.

If I ever pull the trigger on one of these those are the top two requirements I'll have. Intended use includes regular temps well below freezing. Look forward to seeing Bison's campers evolve - they are the most promising combo of build and price out there.

If I ever pull the trigger on one of these those are the top two requirements I'll have. Intended use includes regular temps well below freezing. Look forward to seeing Bison's campers evolve - they are the most promising combo of build and price out there.

All builds now have 3 piece insulated canvas included!

Bergger

Explorer
Wow! Great write up and they have dealt with the whole situation better than I would have. Way to be positive and keep moving forward. I still have some work to do in certain areas. Disappointing on so many levels but hopefully you'll get the truck and camper exactly where you want it. Most of those issues should have been taken care of prior to taking delivery. As mentioned in the article hopefully are lBison is learning and can turn out a better product and customer service going forward.

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
And a great, 1yr review of the experience..

Jeez that was painful to read and ridiculously long winded…

In a way it’s hard to feel bad for them.

About 100 red flags and they chose to ignore each and every single one of them.

I refer to this term as the “Overland Delirium”

Good work getting them fixed up a bit @pawleyk

Last edited:

rawtoxic

yeah that read up was painful and convinced me to just build whatever myself. I deal with it in real estate all the time no one cares as much as you about whatever the project maybe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94