Bin Labels

Hey Everyone,

I am considering having some vinyl sticker sheets made with bin labels on them. I just wanted to get a sense of how many people might be interested in something like that?
Labels would be as below
- Recovery
- Kitchen
- Tools
- Parts
- Food
- Misc.
Additional stickers I was thinking is location stickers for first aid and fire extinguisher.

Anyways would love to get peoples feedback and thoughts!

Thanks Jeff

NatersXJ6

Explorer
Anyone with access to a pipe label printer like a Brady or Duralabel should be able knock those out easily. You could also cut
Negative space labels with something like a Cricut. Should be easy. Stuff like “fire extinguisher inside” are already common, but buying small volumes might be tough.

thebmrust

Buy a Brother P-Touch label maker. Get one that connnects to your computer and add a lot of design features (the stand alone is not as graphical as the computer connected options).

jgaz

Adventurer
X2 for the Brother P-touch. I have only used the handheld machines and I don’t use anywhere near the functions on that unit.
I saw a basic machine at Costco last week for <$15!

This is an example of a fairly compact printed label. You could make them much larger with my basic machine.
13CA9522-29F5-4D1B-9559-125995C1C837.jpeg

krick3tt

Adventurer
I write on a piece of painters tape with a magic marker, seems to get the job done. To make sure it is neat I cut it off the roll with scissors. Can't get too fancy.

BorealOverland

I use a Brother P Touch as well.

But a couple weeks ago I also ordered velcro name patches from Aliexpress, I place them on all my soft luggage and clued some velcro backing on hard luggage to.
Works well and looks good.

TOOLS, GEAR, FOOD, COMMS, WATER, DRONE, FIRST AID, RECOVERY and so on..

€ 2,29 23% Off | 10X2.5Cm Borduurwerk Custom Naam Tekst Patch Strepen Badge Iron On Of Velcro Patches Voor Kleding Rugzak hoed BR-01A

MiamiC70

I use these guys For Velcro backed labels.

Alloy

Epson PX -900 here.... glow in the dark labels are nice and it does heat shrink .

4000lbsOfGoat

I ran different colors of electrical tape around each of my bins. It's visible from all sides and all angles. No real need to have words on labels, we just refer to the boxes by their color and whether it's "big" or "little".

bins.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles