Big50's 2017 F250 Build

badm0t0rfinger

Raptor Apologist.
You know if that tank would work on a gas truck?

S&B shows that their products are for the Diesel trucks but I don't see why it couldn't work with gas, and there shouldn't be a ton of difference between the two vehicles... but I'd contact them directly before placing an order!

Trixxx

Do you have any side profile pics with the tank installed? Mostly wondering if much ground clearance was lost.

Big50

Adventurer
Do you run an instagram page for your truck or just your company?

Yes, @expeditionxoffroad

Do you have any side profile pics with the tank installed? Mostly wondering if much ground clearance was lost.

This is probably the best I have. Plenty of ground clearance. Only loose 1” and the Superduty’s sit so high to begin with it’s not really noticeable.

e7dda2a24311c1b96fd09e8d646a6b6e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big50

Adventurer
Took the truck down for a 6 day Baja trip. 1400 miles or which half were offroad. If you've ever been to Baja you know how hard the trails are on a rig. Truck performed amazingly well. I have some updates on the mods but until then thought you guys would enjoy this little video.

BretEdge

Adventurer
Thanks! I've always heard great things about Carli. I've been running Icon on my Raptor for 4 years now and have always loved the kit so I figured why not go with them for the 250. They are sponsor EXO which I co-own so I get a really good deal on their stuff. I can get you setup with a really good deal if you're not dead set on Carli. I hear good things about Thuren as well.

Thank you, the definitely fit the truck well. I'll have to get back to you and measure the stock block that's in there now. The rear height is stock other than the additional ground clearance form the taller 37's.

In other news, installed the Softopper today. Pretty pleased with it. Gives the truck a military look imo. Install is straight forward and the instructions are great. Best part is you can remove the whole thing other than the bed rails in under 5 minutes.

88c283817c521e3e2fb1db1d2750cef8.jpg

7b1b08537b61ee132ea43f4c7e1adb2e.jpg

Damn good looking rig. I'm purchasing a 2021 F250 Tremor in silver and will be putting a flatbed on it next year. Had been planning on a Carli suspension but am now thinking of maybe doing the Icon, especially if the price you can get on them saves me a chunk of change. How would one get a quote from you?

Infanterene1

I joined this forum because of this build. Super nice build and you really put it to good use with your family. I am modeling my truck after yours.

question. Bestop says that their folding top is not compatible with racks yet I see you have been able to use a rack with your topper. What’s the deal? Does a rack for with the Bestop?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles