Big Tuffy Tactical Drawer

bozwell13

Adventure Dad
Big Tuffy tactical drawers. Perfect for under bed Platforms in Vans, in back of SUVs Trucks Etc Cost $1400 new. 47 wide 41 long and 16 high. These units are used, ex law enforcement gear drawers, wide open inside, no dividers or keys ($18 from Tuffy) in great shape other than some scratches and normal wear. Are in storage standing on end so pictures were pretty boring, thus the pictures from the web. $350.00 each. Just added some photos of the underside, is highly adjustable for mounting holes. Located in Durango Colorado. Jim 6024352110
F148153014.jpg
F148153017.jpg
overland-security-fj-5.jpg
198.jpg
198.jpg
203.jpg

Last edited:

RainGoat

Shoot, just missed a visit mid December, maybe mid Feb. I doubt they’ll stick around that long & I can’t be certain of my next trip.

bozwell13

Adventure Dad
Storage is not an issue, they are in a land sea container completely safe from the elements. If anyone wants to buy one now and pick it up later not a problem. if it doesn't fit your vehicle or does not meet your expectations I will hand you a full refund on the spot. They are super heavy duty and Tuffy is located just a few miles down the road in Cortez Colorado 30 minutes from here.

bozwell13

Adventure Dad
Here's the link for tech info. There are brackets underneath and they are heavy, I can move them around myself rocking edge to edge but it takes 2 guys to lift one and set it in a truck. These are built for government and law enforcement so they are extremely heavy duty, total overkill, you wont wear it out camping lol. On the Tuffy site they show a crazy shipping weight of 275lb but that must include 150lbs of pallet and padding. Just added pictures of the underside.

https://www.tuffyproducts.com/p-309-47w-x-41l-x-16h-tactical-security-drawer.aspx

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles