Big Superline leftovers

Master-Pull

Supporting Sponsor
I dug around the shop and I found some 7/16ths and 1/2 inch Superline Rems, these are perfect for the 16.5ti and larger winches. We can splice a few of these together (of the same size) and make it so you have a long winch rope, or extension, for cheaper. When we splice two (or more) ropes together the same strength as the eye splice.

If you guys have those big winches here is the list of ropes:

7/16ths Superline (rated to 36,500 lbs) ($3/ft)

75'
46'
46'
46'
45'

1/2 inch Superline (rated to 49,000 lbs) ($3.50/ft)

66'
61'
51'
20'

Tube Thimble: $20

Connector link sling hook: $55

Splicing: no charge

-Alex

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
Alex,

Could you do the 20' 1/2 line with eyes on each end? And if so I assume the price would be $70?

Thanks
Sam

Master-Pull

Supporting Sponsor
Sure, give me a call. 360 714 1313. You just want soft eyes on that rope?

If anyone needs a tree saver some of these big ropes would work great, we could either splice them into a loop that you wrap behind the tree (so it would essentially be doubled) or with eyes on each end that you could wrap around a tree multiple times. They would also work as extensions or just about anything else.

-Alex

Eventhough

Explorer
That 20' section of 1/2" Superline would work great as a bridle for someone to split a load between two recovery points on a bumper.

Master-Pull

Supporting Sponsor
That 20' section of 1/2" Superline would work great as a bridle for someone to split a load between two recovery points on a bumper.

That would work too, pretty much anything you can think of would work well with these big ropes! Except towing because they will not stretch or give at all.

-Alex

Ltcoyote

Do you guys have any leftover 1/2 REMs? I bought some when this was first posted and need some more for a project. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94