BIG BEND VIDEO!!

RocKrawler

Supporting Sponsor
Video was great, but my ears are now bleeding - good job on the filming. Looks like a beautiful place

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt.

loren85022

Explorer
Superb video. What were you using as a dolly? I guess my only thought would be to include more footage of people and the social aspect of the venture (ie cooking, camp fire, camp prep, interviews). But thats not to take away anything from your piece. Very good editing. Good transitions. The motion video is so good that the still shots almost look out of place. Makes me want to go for sure. Hopefully someone will do a write up of the 9 days.

Butcher54

Adventurer
Thanks Guys. ya I wanted some camp video of people and what not. but between midnight repairs and getting to camp at dark. i was ready for a beer and dinner!! we had alot of ground to cover so i was short on getting the shots I really wanted.
Im using a home built dolly system that I built the night before. Cant wait for better camera gear and some time plan the shots.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Looks great guys! I dig all the Trasharoo sightings :D

What camera do you use and like what GTABurnout said...what track are you using for the horizontal movement?

Keep up the good work!

Butcher54

Adventurer
Its a Canon T2i, stock lens, just a really fast memory card. The track im using is TOP SECRET! Im using some abec 7 skateboard bearings. attached to some aluminum angle iron that is attached to a wood block that has a swivel head unit for my camera. the rail is 2 pieces of PVC attached to wood feet. so like a mini rail road track. just you tube "camera dolly".

WeeJeep2

Adventurer
Nicely done. The moving camera definetly adds the wow factor. I'll have to see about adding a camera dolly to my collection of gear. Maybe a dolly that runs on the bridging ladders I don't have yet. If it's dual purpose you can justify it easier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne