BFG KM2 255 85 16s

Mo4130

Adventurer
I still have them mounted on the truck because I am still getting things sorted, but my truck is only a weekend toy. Long story short, I am getting transferred earlier than I thought and I five KM2s 255 85 16r's potentially up for sale. My spare still has the shipping sticker on it. I took some quick measurements with a gauge and there is no measurable wear as they have only been mounted for about 2 months and 1148 miles to be exact as of this morning.

I am still wondering if I want to take them to my new duty station. I would like to keep the sale local. I live in Port Ludlow WA, and could deliver within an hour drive, but if you want, we could work something out. I would be looking for 1100 for all 5.
This is an opportunity to get 5 basically brand new (DISCONTINUED) tires in the coveted 255 size. I will get some pics of them up as soon as I get some time. I will be on patrol for sporadically for the next couple of days, but if interested hit up with an PM or email me at Tmoen7@hotmail.com

-Tom

Last edited:

Clymber

Adventurer
why do you have to live so far away unless of course on the drive to WA you are going thru CO then I will take them

fireball

Explorer
They have been discontinued but will allegedly resume production with a new part # sometime around may.

Mo4130

Adventurer
Or you could buy mine :)
Amazon has em for 300 bucks. Tire rack doesn't have em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mo4130

Adventurer
Well then that is a good deal. What site are you getting them off of? I'm open to negotiations. Just threw out a price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clymber

Adventurer
I assume you will be taking the far north route to get to CT going thru Montana if you were to drop south and take 80 I would meet you in Cheyenne for those tires

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior