bfdiesel's F350 Crew Cab

bfdiesel

Explorer
Got my air filter tubing in. Also got the overhead done after cam break in and put 14 quarts of oil in it. The bus pan is huge. image.jpg

Last edited:

bfdiesel

Explorer
Got the new ac compressor on and the intake tube clamps
image.jpg
Got the exhaust done
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Got the transmission tunnel cover on
image.jpg
As well as the new egt gauge
image.jpg

bfdiesel

Explorer
Got the reinforcement in for the seat belt crossmember I had to message out of the way of the transfer case.
image.jpg
This is where I put the power steering filter
image.jpgimage.jpg

bfdiesel

Explorer
Shifter positions in low and od. Sorry the pictures are sideways.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    548.7 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    553.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

bfdiesel

Explorer
Also got the new headlight housings in, set the idle, adjusted the power steering relief to 1350 psi, and charged the Ac.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    559.8 KB · Views: 33

bfdiesel

Explorer
I drove it today. It is a beast, way more power than the idi that was there. It drones a bit on hills so I ordered a 51" muffler. The engine is quieter than my brothers 6.0 power stroke. Boost can hit about 20 psi, and it fuels clean through 3200 rpm. It feels like a superduty with where the seat sits an inch higher. The brakes and power steering work awesome, hydro boost is the only way to go.

bfdiesel

Explorer
Have been having trouble getting all the air out of the coolant system and keeping it out, turns out this thermostat has a bypass poppet and it isn't big enough to plug the bypass hole. Now I am looking for different one. I have been hearing a rub as well and think I found it, I managed to get a saw-z-all in there and then pound it out of the way with a hammer and pry bar. Once the thermostat gets fixed I will know if it worked.
IMG_1730.jpgIMG_1731.jpgIMG_1733.jpg

bfdiesel

Explorer
Made it out to and back from KOH 2017. Had a blast, learned my turbo is to small.
IMG_0367.jpg
IMG_0385.jpg
IMG_0407.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior