Best Snorkel??

PaydayGabe

?‍♂️, called Sierra Expeditions in Mesa yesterday. Nothing Snorkel related for the Montero Sport. ?rats! !
May have to go straight to Oz. . Anyway, the expense is prohibitive.
$440+ if available ... ?‍♂️

Schitzangiggles

King of Macastan
I bought mine off of eBay and it works just fine. It even has Pajero molded into it. If you have a decent muffler shop near you they can bend you up one out of 3" exhaust tubing, use rubber or silicone elbows and by a snorkel top off of eBay, Wish or Alibaba.

PaydayGabe

I bought mine off of eBay and it works just fine. It even has Pajero molded into it. If you have a decent muffler shop near you they can bend you up one out of 3" exhaust tubing, use rubber or silicone elbows and by a snorkel top off of eBay, Wish or Alibaba.

?thanks for sharing,,
so,,
how's about that Ebay link?
I would much rather purchase the proper kit than do the custom hodge podge thing.
I have the MS 3.5L 6G74.
Cheers?, G.

Schitzangiggles

King of Macastan
Same kit. Can't import the "gas" engine kit, but they can for the diesel because the intake kit for the 3.5/3.8 gas engine isn't CARB compliant (thanks California) but the diesel kit is exempt. Shhhhh don't ruin it for anyone else.

PaydayGabe

It will connect to the air box the same

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm currently saving for a fresh set of Tires.
The Snorkel kit is back burner for the moment.
Not out of the question,, but I'm reluctant to drop the cash not knowing it will actually fit?‍♂️.
Have you guys actually done this install,,? Or word of mouth recommendation?
Really appreciate the info?.
G, in beautiful Boulder City Nv. ?Cheers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior