Best road signs

marke

Here a couple from our trip to Glacier NP. Granted, one was a trail sign but still pretty cool. Mark

Funrover

Expedition Leader
tibaal89 said:
I always liked this one... chugging water under this sign is probably the best way to identify yourself as a tourist! :D

P1010016.jpg

ROFLMAO!!!!! I drive by there almost once a month....... Gotta love Wyoming!

Clark White

Explorer
Shovel said:
Whatever a "Centroid" facility is... it must be kinda important...

In geometry, the centroid or barycenter of an object X in n-dimensional space is the intersection of all hyperplanes that divide X into two parts of equal moment about the hyperplane. Informally, it is the "average" of all points of X.

What ever in the HELL that means, thats what a centroid is. Got that from Wikipedia.

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
I dont have any clever pictures but here are two signs that always make me take a deep breath and relax when I see them. And a shot of what lays between the two signs.

Last edited:
S

Scenic WonderRunner

This shot is from the recent Moose thread..........

Thought it belonged here too.

medium_2110961518_475c9c74ec_o.jpg

762X39

Explorer
View attachment 13742I saw this sign (well worn) on my way past Patricia Crow in northern ontario in 2003 on my "Ride to the end of the road". It read "no fuel or accomodation past this point".The road (gravel) was over 220km (160 miles) to the end and then you could only turn around and come back.

Last edited:

mmtoy

Adventurer
mtnbike28 said:
Camping in Ohio this summer.

Do they pre-shoot their signs in Ohio? All the signs in Arizona are full of holes too, but the state gets that for free. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier