Best road signs

Gunnslinger

Adventurer
On the desert highway between Al Ain and Abu Dhabi UAE

Surprises being by definition difficult to prepare for; I increased speed (to get out of the kill zone) and vigilance.Road Surprises.jpg

A road surprise!
Surprise.jpg

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
I guess I have sort of a religious theme.

This one is from about a week ago on our way to VA. It was on the side of a van. Needless to say the driver gave me a dirty look when he saw the camera in hand. The bad part was my mother-in-law sitting behind me in the car and me trying not to laugh uncontrollably.
IMG_2641.JPG

This one is in Port Colbourne, ONT.
DSC00015.jpg

And this one at our local mall the other day.
559909_3477558438257_2113765224_n.jpg

When I was in Sweden I noticed a lot of "INFART" signs. I thought I had a pic of one but couldn't find it. Means "Entrance" there.

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
Can't believe this one isn't in this thread.
We had just come out of this area and beg to differ. Sometimes it may get hot but it aint hell!

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
Can't believe this one isn't in this thread.
We had just come out of this area and beg to differ. Sometimes it may get hot but it aint hell!

I have been to Hell. It didn't look like anywhere near there. I was going to have an ice cram cone but I was still a lot bit hungover that day (Hell, MI). We also have Paradise and Christmas. A Colon and Colonville too!

Recommended books for Overlanding

toddz69

Explorer
Here are a few. Tunnel sign is along I-40 in the mountains of eastern NC. The more entertaining one is at the east end of Columbia, AZ, in the lower Bradshaw Mountains of central AZ.

Todd Z.

Picture 054 (Large).jpgIMG00095 (Large).jpg