Best Places to Buy MB trucks in Europe

iac27

Does anyone have recommended dealers or sites to buy MB trucks from for importing to Canada? I'm looking for 1120/1124 trucks. I know about mobile.de but I'd like to know if there are other recommendations. Thanks.

grizzlyj

Tea pot tester
Mobile de has adverts from lots of dealers who may or may not actually list everything they have. So using it to get a phone list to ring up and ask will produce more vehicles I would think? As well as discovering the people who go to the official auctions, and get heads up as to whats coming up to get an order in beforehand?
Both trucks I've bought came from different vendors who had them but they weren't listed.
Some varying Merc stock here https://ljacksonandco.com/product/mercedes-actros-3343-recovery-truck/

Plus several countries have their own seperate fleabay
:)

Kron

As I'm in the UK it might be easier if I throw out a few sites that I know of and browse. I've never used any of these personally so can't give much advice but these may be worth a look and possibly throw up a few other ideas.

I've never seen the last two sites before today so can't vouch for the validity of them but the other sites have been around for a long time.

All the best K

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
A lot of dealers in Germany have desire to communicate in English. it took me several attempts in German to convince my guy to work with me in getting the sprinter to the port for shipping to Canada. They can make easier money by selling to customers in the east. If you buy from Germany , make sure your truck just past safety inspection! This will give you some piece of mind that nothing major is wrong. On ours we got a new windshield, rear brake caliber and cv boots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94