Best place to look for used campers

jimcuda

I’m surprised it hasn’t been mentioned, but FB marketplace is often the first place people post items because it’s familiar.

I would also suggest posting a WTB and list out your parameters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jimcuda

Hey, I’m sorry but I accidentally revived this thread from the dead. I missed the last post.

That said, I’m looking at FWC Hawk only listed on FB this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DirtWhiskey

Western Dirt Rat
Watch KSL classifieds in SLC. I see some really good deals, mostly rural and away from the Wasatch Front. Craigslist is probably the best resource just know about common misspellings and how to phrase it. Searchtempest has been recommended and I second that. Just learn the ropes on it. Single page lists aren't half as reliable as the individual city listings. Just be sure to "search surrounding areas".

And be prepared to travel. I found my unicorn Northstar American Hero flatbed camper in Red Lodge Montana. I called a bunch, got familiar and developed trust with the seller and sent him a Venmo deposit sight unseen. Quite the GULP experience but it worked out. Especially as I didn't have any way to tie it down to my flatbed so I had him measure everything 15 times and I showed up with tools, straps and a plan.

Best of luck.

Last edited:

vintageracer

To Infinity and Beyond!
It's Started!!!

I am already seeing a lot more campers for sale NOW on CL, Facebook and other marque specific forums as more and more people are wanting to sell much earlier than the Fourth of July beginning of the selling season. It's the end of May first of June right now and this normally is still considered the buying season.

Of course many of these campers for sale have downright foolish pricing on a lot of em however should change very quickly as the "Herd" mentality sets in with this "Build Back Better" economy and far more folks begin to realize just how BROKE they really are!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94