Best place to find one of these beasts?

Natenite

Wife and I are thinking about switching to a Land Cruiser but having a rough time finding any in our area. Southwest Missouri isn’t a hot bed of Toyota vehicles. Anyone know a good place or places to find listings for these for sale? Thanks!

yota man

Looking around online has found me the great deals I was able to get on both my 60 series and 100 series. It really just comes down to setting your budget and being patient.

I looked for about a year for my 60 series and managed to find one on Craigslist about 2 hours from my house. My 100 series I only looked for about 3 weeks before I found it on eBay. That one was in Miami and required that I fly down there and drive it back the 14 hours home.

Being willing to travel for a good example is key. It also really lets you know if you got the right vehicle for all the traveling you plan to do in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toyaddict

Adventure Motors in KC deals exclusively in 4x4 Toyotas and often has Land Cruisers listed. Prices are usually too steep for me but I'm not really in the demographic they cater to.

Natenite

Adventure Motors in KC deals exclusively in 4x4 Toyotas and often has Land Cruisers listed. Prices are usually too steep for me but I'm not really in the demographic they cater to.
Yeah I know of adventure motors. Their stuff is sweet but holy crap it’s $$$!

Natenite

Springfield, MO shouldn't be to far from where you are: look at landcruisersdirect.com.
That’s where I live. Maybe I’m missing them but I can not find much in this town. Land cruiser direct looks sweet so thank you for that. I’ll keep watching it.

django

Hi I live in Idaho, My wife and I run something in the side. We typically bring original "legally" cars to the USA. Here are some pictures of two land cruisers. One have already been bought and the other one will be arriving to me on Thursday. However, I can bring in any land cruiser or a Nissan petrol to the USA that is 25 years old decently priced.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-09-03 at 5.00.36 AM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-09-03 at 5.00.36 AM (1).jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 14
  • WhatsApp Image 2019-10-11 at 9.24.48 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-10-11 at 9.24.48 AM.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 14
  • WhatsApp Image 2019-10-11 at 10.52.08 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-10-11 at 10.52.08 AM.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 14

Forum statistics

Threads