Best place to buy ARB Awning and Room

Wife has a family reunion this summer in Wyoming and happened to glance at the computer while I was looking at the ARB 2000 awning and room. Now she says she wants one for the trip. Where is the best place to get these? I have been checking around but figured I would ask you guys as well.

Ryanmb21

Expedition Leader
I would recommend buying from a vendor that supports this community and has expertise. For example, Sierra expeditions, cruiser outfitters are both Arb dealers.

xplrn42

Adventurer
I would recommend buying from a vendor that supports this community and has expertise. For example, Sierra expeditions, cruiser outfitters are both Arb dealers.

While I do agree with this, and try to do the same as best possible:

AutoAnythiing has them and has a 20% off promo code going on.

rino

Supporting Sponsor - OK4WD
Feel free to shoot me a PM, we should be able to match any online retailer and your supporting fellow enthusiasts! :beer:

Will do rino! Autoanythings current promo is 20%off everything. and when i added the awningandroom to my cart it took 20% off. Even added a bumper just for fun and it took 20% of that too.

Big Thank You to Rino! Ordered my Awning and room with floor just now. Glad I could spend my money with a sponsor. Will be doing business with them again soon.

OK guy for those of you that have one of these awnings what thickness of plate or how thick are the brackets your using?I am extending the length of my current rack and plan to have my buddy weld on plates for mounting my awning to.

Utah KJ

Free State of Florida
I mounted mine with ARB brackets I got from Cruiser Outfitters when I bought the awning; extremely beefy. Sometimes, the right outfitter is much better than a promo code... just sayin'

brentbba

Explorer
OK guy for those of you that have one of these awnings what thickness of plate or how thick are the brackets your using?I am extending the length of my current rack and plan to have my buddy weld on plates for mounting my awning to.

I used the BajaRack awning mounts for their 5" railings (same as my INTI Rack). The are very well mad and beefy mounts.

I mounted mine with ARB brackets I got from Cruiser Outfitters when I bought the awning; extremely beefy. Sometimes, the right outfitter is much better than a promo code... just sayin'

Agreed. I ended up getting it from OK4wd. The only reason I am asking about thickness is I can weld plate directly to my rack and have integrated mounts for it. I an currently building an extension for the same rack and figured I might as well add in the mounts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles