Best piece of kit for your rig........a Beagle!!!!!

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Brian, I have a similar home lot, family composition, and schedule. Our dog has been a great blessing to our family. We play with her in the evenings, take her for walks 3 or 4 days a week, and let her in the house when ever we are home. She is the happiest person in the house, and wakes us up energetically every morning, going from room to room licking everyones faces into submission, ready to be part our family for another new day.

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
Well if we can find a chain I would take him now. Like i said he would be a great addition to my other Beagle and my family. My wife agrees as well.

I will offer to help(either in the chain and drive her to you) or monetarily to ensure she gets to a good home.

-Sam

kjp1969

Explorer
Sounds like there are some good leads for a great dog. Our dog pound poodle mix came home today with a remodeled knee. The poor guy is going to be laid up for weeks.
photo.JPG

thejames

If a train to Virginia is coming together, I can do Palm Springs to Phoenix...Tucson if need be. It's a good thing you are doing Ian.

wesel123

Explorer
If we can do the "The Great Beagle Train" to Virginia I've got LA to St. George Utah next week. But I think there is a big gap from there to?????

Can we do it EXPO????????

bigHodad808

Ian and wesel123,

Did you get the p.m.s I sent you?

Ian,

I know what you are going through trying to find a home for a stray as we tried to do it awhile back with some sort of wire haired terrier. The poor thing was emaciated and completely covered in tics fleas and mats. I cut out most of the mats, bathed him and took him to the vet to have the fleas and ticks dealt with since their were so many I didn't think I could do it myself. Also de-wormed him, had him neutered, and began a feeding program to try to get him back to health. Unfortunately, after a few days the stray and our Jack Russell decided that they were mortal enemies and each time they saw each other a fight to the death ensued. I ended up having to take both dogs to the vet to have multiple lacerations repaired and were forced to take the stray to a shelter. It was a difficult thing to do, but when we got him there and they saw how much care we had given him they promised us that he would not be euthanized and that they would find him a good home. Weird thing is that our Jack Russell is usually great with other dogs, and has never gotten in a fight otherwise. Just wanted you to know that I am a dog lover too and what I offered is legitimate.

DCH109

Adventurer
Bill,
I sent you a PM as well.
My dog is super friendly with other dogs, even in our home. The trick is to introduce them slowly. I can do this easy enough.
Dave

DCH109

Adventurer
Ian,
have not heard from you Looks like i should have a way to get the pup to Virginia in 2 weeks or so.

wesel123

Explorer
Sorry ment to pm you today. I've tried calling Bill but haven't heard back from him yet. I need to narrow down the details.

Other than that the little boy is doing awesome!!! He's gaining weight is is super active. He'll be a good addition to the family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles