Best Overland Channels on YouTube

Saev

Observer
Hey guys I know many of you enjoy watching YouTube videos about jeeps, overlanding and gear reviews like I do, which are your favorite channels to watch? Here are some that I really like.

I am Jake
Venture4wd
Expedition Overland
The Road Chose Me
Epic Family Roadtrip
Travis J Avery
Lite brite
Trail Recon
Overland Bound
Coyote works
Mark Doiron

rustypayne

Certified YouTube junkie!

Love Venture4wd - we drive the same rig. Somebody needs to hook that boy up with a girlfriend or an occasional flyby LOL

IamJake is crazy... in a good way. Can't wait to see how Jade looks stretched. Living in a soft top 2dr.. insane!

Most of the others spend so much $$ on gear I can't relate on my budget. I go for function over looking cool in the parking lot.

Adding:
Lifestyle Overland - not a Jeep but so real and easy to like. What an education their daughter is getting.
The Road Chose Me - Full on understated epic.... I'm so not worthy!

Last edited:

Dan Grec

Expedition Leader
The Road Chose Me - Full on understated epic.... I'm so not worthy!

Of course you are!
I'm just a regular guy who wanted to find out what happens if I try to do something extraordinary.
Nothing stops anyone else from doing the same thing!

...also, I figured there are enough YT channels throwing Maxtrax around in slo-mo, so I've stayed away from that, and kept it more real.

-Dan

Saev

Observer
Of course you are!
I'm just a regular guy who wanted to find out what happens if I try to do something extraordinary.
Nothing stops anyone else from doing the same thing!

...also, I figured there are enough YT channels throwing Maxtrax around in slo-mo, so I've stayed away from that, and kept it more real.

-Dan

Congratulations for finishing your Africa Adventure Dan, going solo for 2 years in a different country it's amazing, Respect. Hope you put Australia in your mind for your next adventure and a Jeep of course

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles