Best Overland Channels on YouTube

Saev

Observer
Hey guys I know many of you enjoy watching YouTube videos about jeeps, overlanding and gear reviews like I do, which are your favorite channels to watch? Here are some that I really like.

I am Jake
Venture4wd
Expedition Overland
The Road Chose Me
Epic Family Roadtrip
Travis J Avery
Lite brite
Trail Recon
Overland Bound
Coyote works
Mark Doiron

Molonlabemike

Lifestyle Overland
Expedition Overland
The Road Chose Me
Epic Family Roadtrip
Lite brite
Trail Recon
TrailspinTV
Overland Bound

WyoCherokee

Adventurer
I pretty much stick with Lifestyle Overland and XOverland and MSO. allot of the others are way to full of them selves and it turns in to an on camera interview or just a contest of who has the better camera.

rustypayne

Certified YouTube junkie!

Love Venture4wd - we drive the same rig. Somebody needs to hook that boy up with a girlfriend or an occasional flyby LOL

IamJake is crazy... in a good way. Can't wait to see how Jade looks stretched. Living in a soft top 2dr.. insane!

Most of the others spend so much $$ on gear I can't relate on my budget. I go for function over looking cool in the parking lot.

Adding:
Lifestyle Overland - not a Jeep but so real and easy to like. What an education their daughter is getting.
The Road Chose Me - Full on understated epic.... I'm so not worthy!

Last edited:

Dan Grec

Expedition Leader
The Road Chose Me - Full on understated epic.... I'm so not worthy!
Of course you are!
I'm just a regular guy who wanted to find out what happens if I try to do something extraordinary.
Nothing stops anyone else from doing the same thing!

...also, I figured there are enough YT channels throwing Maxtrax around in slo-mo, so I've stayed away from that, and kept it more real.

-Dan

Saev

Observer
Of course you are!
I'm just a regular guy who wanted to find out what happens if I try to do something extraordinary.
Nothing stops anyone else from doing the same thing!

...also, I figured there are enough YT channels throwing Maxtrax around in slo-mo, so I've stayed away from that, and kept it more real.

-Dan
Congratulations for finishing your Africa Adventure Dan, going solo for 2 years in a different country it's amazing, Respect. Hope you put Australia in your mind for your next adventure and a Jeep of course