Best lift for 2014 Ford F250 SD extended cab 4x4

TXJFrosty

Just sold my 2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (4dr). I lifted it 4"'s with 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers... and tons of mods.

I bought a 2014 Ford F250 extended cab 4x4. I am looking to lift it 3" - 4" and go up to 35" tires... Looking for the best lift, on a slight budget.

I've been checking out BDS, Zone, Rough Country, SuperLift, Rancho, Tough Country, Ready Lift and more... looking for input on everyone's experiences and feedback.

thanks guys...

LovinPSDs

Adventurer
best and budget usually aren't the same, but look into Carli or Icon...

If i was going to do it RIGHT.. Icon kit with One Up Offroad additions..probably in the 5K+ range. Piece it together with someone who knows that they are doing for the best performance available.

TXJFrosty

Thanks Lovin...

I've noticed lifting a full size truck can be far more expensive than a Jeep. $1500 was an awesome lift for my Rubicon.

Ya get what ya pay for... I will check out Carli and Icon for sure.

thanks again...

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Carli's got some neat suspension solutions for the Fords and Dodges.
Sage engineers a system not a lift.

Last edited:

Bullsnake

Adventurer
Carli hands down Running it on my '13 F250 Club long box and it is the best you can run IMHO. Better than factory ride and handling, and takes into account driveline angles, etc. going on 50k miles with it now and no issues...

LovinPSDs

Adventurer
depending on what you want One Up Offroads ALA's up front and Traction blocks out back are the best linkage solutions available... Hands down...

TXJFrosty

What's your budget

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk HD

not entirely sure yet to be honest. Was originally planning somewhere between $2k-$3k, plus tires/rims... but after checking into some of the better names in the lift industry, I'm debating waiting a bit longer to get a better lift...

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
not entirely sure yet to be honest. Was originally planning somewhere between $2k-$3k, plus tires/rims... but after checking into some of the better names in the lift industry, I'm debating waiting a bit longer to get a better lift...
Yes. Be patient and speak to Dan @ www.thecarlisuspension.com
When you're ready to order there are Carli dealers out of state that will ship it to you tax free and free or discounted shipping.
Carli's 6-9 months out on the '14's.
A guy I know just replaced his control arms(monobeam thingy) with Carli's. Guys stoked.
www.straptperformance.com. Super knowledgeable,nice guys.

Last edited:

kfgk14

Adventurer
Do you really need to lift the Superduty to clear 35's? I would think you could probably get away with just a little fender trimming, those wheel wells are massive.
And if you did a little more trimming, you could always stuff some 37's under there and have some real meat ;)

Depending on the tire width you go with, you may need new wheels to correctly mount them. With a zero or -12/25 offset you probably wont need a lift. Most of the rubbing typically ends up being on the radius arm with stock rims. Lots.of good info on powerstroke.org

marshal

Burrito Enthusiast
You should be able to fit 35s stock on a 4wd superduty. A small lift for 37s. If you're just wanting to put 35s on and not go past the design parameters of the stock suspension id just do a 2" spacer lift in the front and a 1 or 1.5" taller block in the rear and Bilstein shocks.

No need to get crazy unless you want/need it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles