Best Land Rover / Defender-Specific Forums?

jaymar

What are the best Land Rover and Defender forums when it comes to mechanical, mods (street/offroad), builds, outfitting, wheeling, overlanding etc.? And is there a sort of one-site-for-all-of that--like IH8MUD is for Land Cruisers?

Last edited:

Correus

Adventurer
Can you be more specific? Are you talking the original Defender when it comes to that? As to Land Rover - The Series Rovers? Discos?

spikemd

Explorer
Yeah, big difference between old Defender and new Defender. I go to https://landroverforums.com/forum/2020-defender-60/ for my 2020 defender. Lucky8 is putting out some good mods. PowerfulUK has great install videos for bolt on mods. Made putting on fron aluminum tray, flares, taking off rear bumper much easier.

And I go to defender2.net for the older ones. But there are many more resources for the old one, so a simple search usually brings up tons of website. The NAS-ROW is good for US based trucks and mods, lots of engine swaps and stuff.

Sitec

Adventurer
I'm over in Australia and I use AULRO...

Awesome group and well run. Heaps of vehicle specific sections, and knowlegable folk on there. I used to be a regular there until I got into the world of building my own Overland Truck! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94