Best European Sites for Trucks

VerMonsterRV

Gotta Be Nuts
No, although I watched it closely I ended up on Machino, which is where I found my truck. The selection was a lot better at mobile.de though. The one I bought was listed a bit odd. I had been searching for an AF model, and the one I bought was listed as an 1120 4x4 fire truck. It is an AF though. Might have been missed by others searching for an AF, not sure though. Just something to think about when you are searching.

ScottReb

Adventurer
Aignertrucks.com/de
This site and its owner is very well liked judging by EU forums referrals. Supposedly very helpful post purchase with transport. No personal purchases just what Ive seen.

Sixinarow

Adventurer
No, although I watched it closely I ended up on Machino, which is where I found my truck. The selection was a lot better at mobile.de though. The one I bought was listed a bit odd. I had been searching for an AF model, and the one I bought was listed as an 1120 4x4 fire truck. It is an AF though. Might have been missed by others searching for an AF, not sure though. Just something to think about when you are searching.

Thank you!

Aignertrucks.com/de
This site and its owner is very well liked judging by EU forums referrals. Supposedly very helpful post purchase with transport. No personal purchases just what Ive seen.

Thanks

VerMonsterRV

Gotta Be Nuts
Something else to think about, I ended having the seller deliver the truck to the shipping port as part of the sale agreement. I worked with Dan at All Ways International Shipping in Baltimore to arrange the shipping to the USA and handle the import. He really did a great job with the whole process and made it pretty painless, and to boot I think his prices were fair. So good in fact that I had him handle the shipping and import of the new rims from Germany which I hope to pick up in Baltimore in a couple of days.

Grenadiers

Adventurer
Check with Swiss Army Trucks in Fayettville, AR. We bought our Saurer through them, even though the truck was already in the US. However, they did the paperwork and inspection by the highway patrol in Arkansas, and got AR title and plates for me. He imports Pinzgaure trucks and parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles