Best ARB source in USA?

hovenator

Explorer
I am looking to purchase some ARB goodness. I am first going to be getting a snatch strap and tree saver strap. Where is the best place to purchase them from?

Also, will the 17,500 strap be sufficient for a Nissan Frontier? Or should I opt for the next size up?

hovenator

Explorer
Anyone buy from Sierra Expeditions? Are they reliable? I sent them an email a week ago and no response, but they have very good prices on gear.....

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Anyone buy from Sierra Expeditions? Are they reliable? I sent them an email a week ago and no response, but they have very good prices on gear.....

Tons of reviews for Sierra on here and other forums, dozens of us on here including myself have ordered from them.

hovenator

Explorer
I ended up buying from Sierra Expeditions.....great prices, fast and free shipping. I would highly recommend purchasing from them!

Last edited:

R.E.D.

RetiredExtremelyDangerous
Everyone will tell you something different! ARB's USA. Headquarters are in Seattle, WA. I found that I have a great shop here in Wenatchee, WA. Rockridge 4x4. Jeff the owner, will get back with you and help you, answering any questions you have. Small shop, but great people. He will match and beat any price the Big stores will.

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

nwoods

Expedition Leader

Wil and his wife at Sierra Expeditions are great to work with. NorthRidge is good too, though a bit more Jeep specific. SE has it all, or can get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles