A few updated pics!

u9ysydus.jpg

ruvymu4e.jpg

hu3ejeme.jpg

uryduha7.jpg

Kottonwood

Adventurer
Nice build, I like the clean look.

If you do a dual battery kit I strongly recommend using the tray made by wranger nw. I got mine from dirtyparts. It was a painless install, wish I had done it sooner.

TSAdventurez

Blogger/Adventurer
Nice build, I like the clean look.

If you do a dual battery kit I strongly recommend using the tray made by wranger nw. I got mine from dirtyparts. It was a painless install, wish I had done it sooner.

Thanks! I actually already have the wrangler NW Tray installed I'm just waiting on my battery to die before I install a National Luna kit. What batteries did you go with?

TSAdventurez

Blogger/Adventurer
Hey guys i just gave Berta a mini face lift, with some new black out head lights and now i need help deciding if i should leave it as it is now, go back to the old headlights, or do something else to change up the front end look. Such as painting the grill surround white to match the body like the last picture or maybe even black. I am open to any and all suggestions from bumpers to different grills or headlights.

Screen Shot 2014-09-08 at 10.03.51 AM.jpg
Before

207e7fe999b9a0b52d9af1f28039b359.jpg
Now

Screen Shot 2014-09-16 at 10.59.44 AM.jpg

Maybe

Last edited:

Kottonwood

Adventurer
Thanks! I actually already have the wrangler NW Tray installed I'm just waiting on my battery to die before I install a National Luna kit. What batteries did you go with?

I went with optimas. I already had a yellowtop in back for the house battery so I got a redtop for the front. I know there is some controversy about the optimas since they moved to mexico but hell more than half the batteries in the store and half the parts in this truck are from mexico. I have had great luck with the yellow top and time will tell with the redtop as I just got it.

What did you end up doing with your vacuum canister? I just have mine sitting next to the battery tray now... haven't decided where or if I want to mount it.

TSAdventurez

Blogger/Adventurer
I went with optimas. I already had a yellowtop in back for the house battery so I got a redtop for the front. I know there is some controversy about the optimas since they moved to mexico but hell more than half the batteries in the store and half the parts in this truck are from mexico. I have had great luck with the yellow top and time will tell with the redtop as I just got it.

What did you end up doing with your vacuum canister? I just have mine sitting next to the battery tray now... haven't decided where or if I want to mount it.

I tucked it back in to the wiring harness In between the fire wall and the battery tray. Pictures aren't great but you can get an idea. Has no movement when a battery's in the tray.

919acc1d58b8dbcab84c68a5d3a1225a.jpg

18832df9620e9001ac51aa4d865a2a7b.jpg

Sent from my communications device by Taptalk

TSAdventurez

Blogger/Adventurer
Got the bed rack done and remounted the tent this morning. Then hit the beach.
216537ae6f6c7551236c93a41609ac7a.jpg

eec7618472b5bada4e35ce43624e64e4.jpg

Kottonwood

Adventurer
Nice the bedrack looks good. How does it differ from your old setup?

Also I just saw the pics of the vac canister. Thanks for posting those up. I think I will try to stuff mine in there as well... gotta pull the batteries out again. For now it will sit where it is.... just sitting there.

TSAdventurez

Blogger/Adventurer
There actually from freeman park (the north end) in Carolina Beach NC it's about 15-20 mins away from my house in Wilmington. Good place to go camping in the fall and spring but it gets packed over summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles