Bed Rack and Bike Racks (New England)

amo292

Adventurer
Hello all,

For sale here today is a lightly used Trac Rac system for ANY truck bed. I like them a lot but got a cap for my truck now. I had them mounted just for last summer, they are very easy to use. They have some scratches on the top from carrying a canoe and kayak, otherwise the pictures tell all. They have never been used commercially. These ones do not use the sliding rails so they will fit any length or width bed. I do have the clamps and can help put them on if needed. $250

Thule Bike racks. One is a fork mount and the other a bigmouth 599xt. They are both made for square bars but can be adapted to other styles. I have keys and mounting hardware for both. The fork mount is in good condition and the bigmouth is in like new condition. Pictures really tell all. I just bought these but unfortunately my truck is too tall to use them so now looking for a hitch mount system.
Fork mount -$50
Bigmouth -$75

Allen spare tire bike rack. This rack fits most external spare tires and can be padded to work on a trunk lid also. It is like new never used, has just been sitting in the garage. Made of very sturdy materials and will las a long time. -$50

Please message me if you have any questions or want to make an offer. Chances are I'll say yes. I can send more pictures too. Thank you.

00d0d_91TYeHZmtKh_600x450.jpg00707_gBHqCilx0hS_600x450.jpg00505_66nHAHNBHnS_600x450.jpg00g0g_9Rjn1kOEGPm_600x450.jpg

amo292

Adventurer
The bed rack has sold. Thule and Allen bike racks are still available. Make an offer and I will most likely accept!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior