Bed Cage tacoma dbl cab

dieck

Adventurer
Hey guys,

I've been thinking about building a bed cage for my d-cab. I've had an idea in my head for about 6 months but have been unable to get it on paper. Then low and behold I was cruising TTORA and ran across this tacoma which is almost exactly what I was thinking of.

What do you think?

sidewinder_037.sized.jpg

sidewinder_053.sized.jpg

sidewinder_092.sized.jpg

sidewinder_175.sized.jpg

dieck

Adventurer
Yeah. I like how it folows the cabs lines and also leaves almost all of the bed's utility. Plus it can be removed easily. Also it has removeable lights for less drag on the highway.

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
I agree it is very nice! Is there a write up on it that you found? I also like Demello's version but the price is a bit steep.

If you're going to fab it up on your own, you might want a foldable light rack to make it quick and easy!

This Demello's version:
normal_DSCF0005.JPG

normal_IMG_0345.JPG

normal_IMG_0347.JPG

dieck

Adventurer
flyingwil said:
I agree it is very nice! Is there a write up on it that you found? I also like Demello's version but the price is a bit steep.

If you're going to fab it up on your own, you might want a foldable light rack to make it quick and easy!

If you look at it the light rack folds back into the cage and is also removable. Agree that this feature would be key...

Demello rocks.... :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles