Battery charging for dummies

BigSwede

The Credible Hulk
Regarding warranty, I heard that NOCO makes you send a check to cover the alleged costs of any upgrades the new models have received when they replace your old one. Not sure how I feel about that.

Of course, I heard it isn't easy to get a warranty replacement from CTEK either.

67cj5

Man On a Mission
Regarding warranty, I heard that NOCO makes you send a check to cover the alleged costs of any upgrades the new models have received when they replace your old one. Not sure how I feel about that.

Of course, I heard it isn't easy to get a warranty replacement from CTEK either.
Well I Heard does not prove whether a rumour is right or wrong and even if it was we don't know the fact behind the reason why even if such a thing did happen, So Far I have never heard of such a thing.

BigSwede

The Credible Hulk
It was in one of the Amazon reviews, so I wasn't going to state it as fact. Take it for what it is worth, this is the internet after all.

67cj5

Man On a Mission
It was in one of the Amazon reviews, so I wasn't going to state it as fact. Take it for what it is worth, this is the internet after all.
Yeah Mate I agree, the net is a wild untamed resource and it is what it is, Best thing we can do is hope for the best,

Must admit when I bought the G15000 I was so impressed that I went and bought the G3500 and the G26000 the very next day, Battery Charging has never been this Easy and all 4 of my Batteries are fuelled up to the MAX, NO MORE ruined batteries at long last Hoo HOOOO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles