Barry Bonds' Beautiful Defender

Eric K

Observer
Dude I would love to be able to get interested in a new hobby and then just go out and spend 80k on it. Honestly I don't mean that in a snarky way either, I would just love to be able to do it.

Thinman

fwiw, Barry is a prick. But as a lifelong Giants fan....he is our prick. :)

Dude just wants to be left alone....till he doesn't...then he loves attention. He's a complex GOAT. It is great and refreshing to see him talking in this type of setting and obviously enjoying himself.

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
fwiw, Barry is a prick. But as a lifelong Giants fan....he is our prick. :)

Dude just wants to be left alone....till he doesn't...then he loves attention. He's a complex GOAT. It is great and refreshing to see him talking in this type of setting and obviously enjoying himself.
Surprised he didn’t have a clubhouse recliner for the interview ?

Eric K

Observer
not being from the coast I probably didn't get the same press that you guys did, but I always wondered if he was generally a jerk or if it was just towards the press so the press made him out to look bad.

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
not being from the coast I probably didn't get the same press that you guys did, but I always wondered if he was generally a jerk or if it was just towards the press so the press made him out to look bad.
Pretty sure he would misspell the word TEAM every time, he thinks it has an I in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles