Alu Cab sold price drop on Baroud horizon vision

towee

I'm using my ground tent more and more so I'm going to shed some weight and sell both of my RTT's.

Baroud Horizon Vision
Had for a couple years was on my truck for a year and has been in my garage for the last year. Not great condition some mold, cover about a 3" tear on a trip patched with tent repair tape, busted a strap that holds ladder in place when closed and the condensation catch is a little wonky. If I remember correctly I paid $2,400 for it. It's a great little soft sided tent. $1,000.

Alu Cab Expedition 3
It's black in color had it for about a year mounted to an Alu Cab canopy on my Tacoma Alu Cab 270* awning driver side mounted to the tent. Tents in perfect condition the mattress has only been used 1 night.

Tent only $3,000 with awning $4,000. I prefer to keep the awning I will not sell it separate of the tent but will include it with the tent if that's what it takes to get it sold.

I'm located in Oklahoma City, OK and would travel a reasonable distance if needed. Sorry I don't have a clue how to download pics but shoot me a pm and I can get as many as needed sent via text.

towee

Sorry everyone for my lack of responses sale pending on the alu cab but the baroud is still for sale.

Morgan I really liked the horizon as a soft tent it’s very light weight and compact, the cover is really easy on off compared to other soft tents and I feel like it is well made.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier