Baofeng UV5R "Builder Brackets"

Kiddmen57

Supporting Sponsor
Update for everyone:

Thank you for being patient. I was over in Mongolia for 3 weeks and then returned home to a toddler that didn't understand why I was gone. Its been slow getting back into things. I have the next batch formed and discovered Sunday night that I am low on the nuts. I'm ordering more today and should have everything ready by the end of the week. When I get them done I will be PM'ing everyone waiting.

xbox73

Adventurer
Update for everyone:

Thank you for being patient. I was over in Mongolia for 3 weeks and then returned home to a toddler that didn't understand why I was gone. Its been slow getting back into things. I have the next batch formed and discovered Sunday night that I am low on the nuts. I'm ordering more today and should have everything ready by the end of the week. When I get them done I will be PM'ing everyone waiting.

Sent PayPal for 2.

Kiddmen57

Supporting Sponsor
OK.....the wait is over. The next batch is finally ready. I have PM'd those that were waiting, if you didn't receive a PM from me and wanted a bracket PM me and I'll get you taken care of.

The first orders are already boxed and waiting to go out Monday. Thanks again everyone, Klayton

IMG_3990.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94